CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

You know it's been longer than usual when...


So I looked at my countdown timeline ticker thing and it said that I applied for adoption today... which is funny. I tried to edit it to reflect the fact that it's officially a year today that I've been waiting for a referral from Perm and it won't put that it's been a year and a day... it just says that I applied today. So I changed it - I like this one better anyway :) BUT - let's wipe the slate clean - start over in a new region without the weight and wait of the old. Out with the old and in with the new!!! It's day one and things are gonna happen - change is in the air! My agency thinks that there will be a couple referrals and I think it's preemptive to hope that one might be mine... but stranger things have happened :) I'll take him at Christmas... or a birthday gift (end of October) would be great too. Fortune cookie said Christmas and I'll believe in almost any sign these days lol...

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Out with the old and in with the new is a great strategy!!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Ok...I've lurked long enough. I have to say something...you have to be the most patient person in the entire world. I hope you hear something very soon. You seem like such an incredible person and I just know there is a little one waiting for you out there...

Praying that you get news soon. You so deserve it.

Kristine