CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mine all Mine


Hello to all fans of adoption.  Especially for those of you waiting on news... some news... any news... this song will ring true.  I heard it last Thursday for the first time and couldn't track it or the artists down on line.  I managed to yesterday and requested it on the radio today (and they played it and my message at lunch on Country 105).  It is written and sang by a country duet (The Wilsons of "Meet the Wilsons on CMT) who are married and had the opportunity to adopt a little girl in 2009.  They went through a failed adoption, had their hearts broken, waited and waited and waited... and brought home their daughter "Lennox" early last year.  The song hit me... it's words are ones that each and every one of us has thought.  I downloaded it from iTunes but can't find a track of it to put here so instead, if you want to hear it, try this link: http://www.cmt.ca/Music/ArtistProfile.aspx?mem_id=38047 and then click on the video link on the right hand side or the play arrow on "mine all mine". 

I can't wait until my boy is home and MINE ALL MINE!!!

1 comment:

julian said...

got your address and will be sending you a little treat next week. who knows how long it will take to get to you?So where are you with your paperwork? Get going girl!!! Can't wait to see the post that says, "I Got A Court Date"