CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Private time

Hi to all readers - I am going to start collecting your emails to go private.  Email me at chuckstar454@hotmail.com and let me know you would like to follow along.  By making it private, I won't have to audit my thoughts and can post pictures without worrying that I've offended anyone or hurt my adoption.  Not positive when private day will be but hoping it's sooner rather than later.

P.S. in your email please let me know who you are and if we have connected through a comment or your blog.  I will need to have "talked" with you over time or commented on your blog... going private isn't really private if I don't know who I'm adding.  Hope that makes sense.  For anyone who has followed but that I've never "met" I will make it public after I am home and everyone can catch up. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Stacey
It's Heather. Please keep me on the list if you are ok with it.

Do you mind if I use your post on what you will say to the judge on my Adoption Blog? I wanted to show my family and friends what an awesome inspirtation you are to me and shed some light on what the news headlines miss.

I'm thinking about you and wish I could just show up with wine and chocolate.