CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally new photos

Like sands through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives (thinly veiled reference to the soap operas I'm occasionally catching after a 15 year hiatus given the interruption by that damn thing called working!).  Time is passing and Corbin (if this is possible?) gets cuter every day.  I have officially had to eradicate all funn-i-isms that are not repeat worthy because as it was humorous for the fist while (he'd parrot them back and then quickly forget) but now... not so much.  I'll refrain from sharing exactly what he sung in chorus for about half an hour after eating yesterday but it started out as a way for me to lighten the "please please please eat" chant when I off the cuff referred to Liverwurst as something even less flattering (if that is possible???).  I just about snorted coffee out my nose when he started up with it and then quickly had to replace it with a close sounding more acceptable description - so now, it's "liver-yuck" or "Vile-stuff" Anyway, he hasn't said it today so I hope it's gone but let me apologise in advance if something pops out later. 
Corbins language continues to explode. All that's left is malinki, I-ya, the occasional Di...the rest is all English.  Well, we are both off for a nap.  He doesn't need one - I do.  I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and before the road trip next week, I better nip this in the bud. 

1 comment:

Tracey and Chuck said...

Stacey -
He is absolutely adorable....so glad to see new pictures!!! Great news that his english is coming along so well!!!